E350 Alignment, Cargo Trucks, Sprinters, etc
School Buses & Beyond:
Semi Wheels: Our systems affix to your wheels with customized patented fixtures for steel and aluminum wheels. Take a look at the system on a semi Wheel 22.5″
Ask us about customized fleet training
The QuickTrick™ Value Proposition (Quick calculation)
A fleet of 1000 with an average tire life @ 40,000 miles per tire @$200.00 per tire and PM at 7500 miles
- Use QT product to keep historical record of alignment specs based on your fleet maintenance schedule
- Check measurements in 5 minutes or less on scheduled plan
- Document & Monitor for changes outside of specs
- Identify & Correct issues causing misalignment before tire wear occurs
Results using Simple Math:
- Just ONE Extra PM @ 7500+ miles per tire on average = 7,500,000 extra miles per fleet or 187 sets(4) of tires
- Saving on the purchase of 187 sets of (4) tires at an average cost of $200 each tire is equal to savings in the amount of $149,600 plus less downtime, less fuel cost and less tire disposal fees on just one fleet cycle. How many times a year do you change your tires now?
- Added Value Savings
- Carbon Emissions – Tire disposal, fuel consumption
- Vehicle Downtime
- Driver fatigue
Industry Research & Facts
Between 70 and 80 percent of all heavy duty vehicles on the road today are misaligned!
The transportation industry, as a whole, finds that outsourcing timely, accurate alignment service performed by qualified technicians is difficult to manage.
As a result, alignment is mostly addressed after damage has been done.
Simply making QuickTrick™ Alignment Products part of the vehicle or fleet prevention maintenance program allows operators to easily get a handle on this perceived uncontrollable expense.
The number one and number two operating expenses in commercial vehicles are fuel and tires respectively. Both are typically perceived as hard to control. Routine wheel alignment checks are the most effective way to control tire costs and improve fuel costs as well.
Common Problems with Misalignment
Excessive tire wear
Increased fuel consumption caused by increased rolling resistance
Unsafe vehicle handling characteristics
Premature suspension component wear, leading to vehicle downtime